Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cooter's Electshun Indoorsmints fer SC

Welp, here I is again. I been too plum sick of all deese camp-pains, news, an' otha madness in dis here land dat I jest 'bout threw my t.v. out in da dern 'mader patch and de radio to boot!

OK, I knows all of migh fans is a' wonderin' whose Cooter's picks fer the pressdent, SINate, & howse... So, 'cause I'm a friend of de peoples an' 'cause dey value ol' Cooter's 'pinion, here goes Cooter's Electshun Indoorsmints fer SC:

Pressdent:
If'n you feel ye must vote fer dis here orrifice (I ain't votin' fer pressdent), I says anyone but McBama. If'n I was t' vote fer Pressdent, I'd probly chuse Chuck Baldwin. Howeber, any third partie peoples will do-- itsa protess vote...

SINate:
I'm a votin' fer Flat Top Bob Conley. Heeze a pro-constitushun, anteestablishmint feller. My nefew met him a few months-a-go an' says he's a strait-shooter. Funnie hair, but a nice feller. Anotha four years of Miss Lindsey Gram an' wheal all be broke and a speakin' spandish. Heeze a traidor an' scalawag-- da werst kinda politickshun!

Howse:
Fer de howse, dere is miny districks, so I'm a gonna make hit easy fer ya: If'n dey alreay a servin', vote 'em out! All incumberbunments gots to go. Dey all sold us down de dern riber wit da bail-out an' immegrashun "reformation." Forgit 'bout partie, vote 'gainst dose folks whos alredy cut hour throats. Send 'em home.

Fer yer state an' local orrifices, look at dem car-fully. Dey's da mostest import-ant. Dey watch over yer back yard an' we need folks who will say NO to da thugs an' thiefes in Warshington. Mostlie, vote 'gainst th' incumberbunments, butr only if dey is shown dey is sold out.

Don forgit 'bout yer mayers and councilormens fer yer citys an' towns. Don't forgit 'bout countie an' yer edumakashun boards and all dem local things-- problie wouln'e hurt to shake dat up aswell-- bye to mostofda incumberbunments.

Welp, I guess dat about does it fer now. Im 'a gonna trie to check in wit y'all more off-tin.

'Member, vote earlie an' vote often an' put yer local and state folks first in yer brains- Warshington caint be saived. Grab ye guns cause thins is 'bout to git reel ugly...

Sincerlie,

Cooter B

No comments: